With never more than 10 visitors, our classic Paris bike tour has been especially designed for those who wish to familiarise themselves with the “City of Light” and get acquainted with world-famous classic Paris.
The tour is suited to a wide variety of interests and will gear you up for the rest of your Paris stay !
Time and Prices
- All days
- Meeting time at 09:30am – Departure time at 09:45am
- Estimated return time at 1:30-14pm
- 35€ per person
What am I going to see ?
– Les Invalides
– La Tour Eiffel
– Le Petit Palais
– Le Grand Palais
– La place de la Concorde
– Les Champs Elysees
– Le Louvre
– Le pont Saint Andre des arts
– Le cafe Procope
– Le jardin du Luxembourg
- A great way to start your trip and make plans for later activities
- Not only educational but also recreational
- Off-the-beaten track highlights
- Multiple stops along the Paris bike tour route to catch up on background stories
- Metro Station : Gaité (Line 13) – OR – Montparnasse Bienvenue (Line 6-12-13-4)
- Address : 19 rue du commandant mouchotte – 75014 Paris